A benchmark in the structural steel and fabricating industry
The complete family of structural steel shapes and sizes that are utilized in steel structures are addressed on Ficep systems.
Our beam processing range includes:
CNC controlled beam drilling machines with one, two, three or four spindles are suitable for the complete range of structural steel shapes and sizes.
A wide variety of band saws, specifically designed to process structural steel, are available for both straight and miter cutting applications.
Robotic beam coping machines, for the thermal processing of structural steel shapes, for such typical applications as flange thinning, coping, beam splitting, weld preparations and more.
All the Ficep fabrication cells for the processing of structural steel are equipped with the most automated handling systems to eliminate the need for an operator to operate and determine the material flow. Even the section length measuring and corresponding selection of the required CNC programs for each corresponding fabrication cell is automated. The required sequencing of the sections to accommodate the erection process is also automated.
- EXCALIBUR / VICTORY Sections drilling
- ORIENT Sections single-spindle drilling, sawing and thermal cutting
- VANGUARD Sections multi-spindle drilling, sawing and thermal cutting
- VALIANT High performance sections multi-spindle drilling, sawing and thermal cutting
- ENTERPRISE Bridge girders and welded structures drilling
- KATANA Sections band sawing
- FLEX Sections thermal coping
- NOZOMI 9 axes sections thermal coping
- LEXINGTON 4-sides sections scribing
Compila il modulo sottostante per essere ricontattato da un nostro esperto.
Error: Contact form not found.